Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 2 (Ed. 44)
Tabitha Agnes Mangam
AbstractLet χ(G) denote the chromatic number of a graph G. Under the proper coloring of a graph G with χ(G) colors, we define a signed graph from it. The obtained signed graph is defined as parity colored signed graph and denoted as Sc. The signs of edges of G are defined from the colors of the vertices as +( − ) if the colors on the adjacent vertices are of the same (opposite) parity. In this paper, we initiate a study on Sc. We further investigate the chromatic rna number of some classes of graphs concerning proper coloring.
KeywordsSigned graph, parity colored signed graph of a graph, chromatic rna number.
- The Spatial Structure Characteristic and Road Traffic Accessibility Evaluation of A-Level Tourist Attractions within Wuhan Urban Agglomeration in China
- Improved adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on modified salp swarm algorithm and golden eagle optimizer algorithm for intrusion detection in networks
- Application of machine vision technology in defect detection of high-performance phase noise measurement chips
- Regional differentiation in influencing factors of clean renewable energy consumption from the perspective of air pollution prevention and control
- The impact of low-carbon emission policies on rural social governance under the concept of green life
- Industrial restructuring and optimization for sustainable development of resource cities based on dynamic simulation perspective
- The application of big data technology in online subject education innovation research
- Research on interactive food packaging design based on user experience under the background of dual carbon
- The application and practice of multimedia technology in the teaching of higher vocational logistics under the background of double carbon
- Smart home service terminal design for elderly families integrating the KANO model and perceptual engineering