Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
With the continuous development of China's economy, outdoor swimming has become an indispensable sport for Chinese people thereupon. However, the pollution of the outdoor water environment is capable of directly affecting the physical health of outdoor swimming lovers. Given the above, this paper uses the Stochastic Impacts by Regression on Population, Affluence, and Technology (STIRPAT) model to analyze the environmental water pollution of lakes and study the influencing factors and degree of physical health of outdoor swimming crowds. Moreover, this paper also identifies the causes of water pollution in two respects, namely water pollution and human pollution and analyzes from the perspectives of water quality monitoring environment survey and questionnaire survey. The results show that the primary factors affecting water quality contain weather, swimming crowd density and environmental pollution around water areas, lake waters have direct and indirect effects on human health, and the incidence of eye inflammation, itchy skin, stuffy nose, sore throat, stomachache, nausea, earache, diarrhea, fever and vomiting are 36.4%, 30.3%, 29.5%, 26.5%, 21.2%, 20.1%, 20.1%, 17.0%, 14.8% and 12.9% respectively.
Palabras claveWater environment pollution; Outdoor swimming; Sports crowd; Influence study; Water quality monitoring.
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.