Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Watching the presentation of a large-scale network is very important for network state tracking, performance optimization, traffic engineering, anomaly detection, fault analysis, etc. In this paper, we try to develop deep learning technology to solve the defect problem of tensor filling based on inner product interaction. To solve the limitations of the existing tensor-filling algorithms, a new neural tensor-filling (NTC) model is proposed. NTC model can effectively type the third-order communication between data landscapes through outer creation operation. It creates the third-order interaction mapping tensor. On this basis, the interaction between local features of the 3D neural network is studied. In this paper, another fusion neural tensor filling (Fu NTC) model is proposed to solve the problem that the NTC model can only extract the nonlinear complex structural information between potential feature dimensions. In the framework of the neural network, the NTC model and tensor decomposition model share the same potential feature embedding. It can effectively extract nonlinear feature information and linear feature information at the same time. It achieves higher precision data recovery.
KeywordsTensor filling; Sparse network monitoring; Deep learning; matrix; modeling
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era