Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Emotional computing and artificial psychology is a new research direction that has received increasing attention in the field of harmonious human-computer interaction and artificial intelligence and is also a new intersection of mathematics, information science, intelligence science, neuroscience, physiology, psychological science and other multidisciplinary intersection. The current problems and drawbacks in the teaching of popular music in colleges and universities, and the search for methods and measures to reform and innovate popular music education in colleges and universities are the difficulties of current music teaching work. In this paper, we try to apply a robot cognitive-emotional interaction model to college pop music teaching, and establish an emotional interaction model based on reinforcement learning with the help of cognitive-emotional computing of human-computer interaction, to be able to integrate emotional interaction in pop music teaching and to make an accurate emotional analysis of students' singing effect. Different from traditional music teaching methods, the robot-based cognitive-emotional interaction model established in this paper can establish an innovative teaching model for college pop music teaching and optimize the teaching effect.
KeywordsRobot cognition; Emotional interaction; Popular music; University teaching; Optimization and innovation
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era