Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
With the technological development of movement recognition based on machine learning model algorithms, the content and movements for physical dance teaching are also seeking changes and innovations. In this paper, a set of three-dimensional convolutional neural network recognition algorithms based on a machine learning model is constructed through the collection to recognition of sports dance movement data. By collecting the skeleton information of typical movements of physical dance, a typical movement dataset of physical dance is constructed, which is recognized by the improved 3D convolutional neural network recognition algorithm under the machine learning model, and the method is validated on the public dataset. The experimental results show that the 3D CNNs in this paper can produce relatively satisfactory results for sports dance action recognition with high accuracy of action recognition, which verifies the feasibility of the 3D convolutional neural network action recognition algorithm under the machine learning model for the acquisition to recognition of sports dance actions. It illustrates that the future can be better to open a new direction of physical dance education content through machine learning models in this form.
KeywordsMachine learning model; sports dance movements; DDPG algorithm model; 3D convolutional neural network movement recognition algorithm; movement skeleton information dataset
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era