Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
Ebtehaj H. Ali
Rashid O. Kadhim
In this research, a theoretical study was conducted to calculate the total stopping power of some relativistic heavy ions (protons and alpha particles) during their passage through some media (ethylene and benzene) in the energy range (0.01-1000 MeV). The equations were programmed using MATLAB2021, the curve fitting tool was used, and the calculated results were compared with the experimental data of the P- Star and A-Star programs for the same missiles in those organic compounds.
KeywordsMass stopping power, Bethe formula, Relativistic heavy ions, MATLAB2021, P-Star, A- Star.
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Copper At Silica Core – Shell Nanoparticles As Antibacterial Agents By Sol-Gel Chemical Methods
- Evaluation Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles By Phomatropica Against Some Multidrug Resistance Bacterial Isolates
- Pathological outcomes of covid-19 for lungs infections based on transfer learning technology
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Preparation of the environmentally friendly green nano insecticide using copper salts
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure