Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
H. M. Al-Hamdani
S. H. Hameed
R. S. Hameed
The nanoparticle was prepared using aqueous extract of naringin Citrus aurantium and copper salts, which are 100% local materials to combat the white fly Bemisia tabaci, which have the ability to transmit and spread plant diseases at a very high rate and pose a great threat to global food production. In tropical and subtropical regions, the insect problem used in the study has become one of the most serious problems facing crop protection. The economic losses are estimated in the hundreds of millions of dollars. The prepared nanoparticles were characterized by the following assays:UV- visible spectrophotometry, SEM, AFM and FTIR. The results of the study showed that the nanoparticles of copper salts were more effective in the mortality rates of nymphs, eggs, and whole insects of the whitefly at concentrations of 100, 200 and 300 ppm, in addition to that the effectiveness of the nanocide led to higher mortality rates for the third, fourth and virginal stages of whitefly at 300 ppm concentrations compared to the results Aqueous extract of Citrus aurantium and copper salts.
KeywordsNanoparticles, Bemisia tabaci, SEM, AFM, FTIR, and UV-Visible.
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Copper At Silica Core – Shell Nanoparticles As Antibacterial Agents By Sol-Gel Chemical Methods
- Evaluation Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles By Phomatropica Against Some Multidrug Resistance Bacterial Isolates
- Pathological outcomes of covid-19 for lungs infections based on transfer learning technology
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure
- Stopping Power Calculation of Protons and α–Particles for C2H4 and C6H6 in Energy Range 0.01-1000 MeV