Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 2 (Ed. 44)
AbstractThe Waymo is the prime and most varied autonomous driving dataset that improves and enhances itself every year. Motion Prediction is a considerable challenge in 2023. This manuscript analyses five considerable methods namely MTR-A, Wayformer, DenseTNT, Golfer and MultiPath++ for their technology applied. The analysis revealed that the Transformer network could achieve a state of the art trajectory prediction as well as scale to many workloads.
KeywordsTrajectory Prediction, Waymo Dataset, Motion Prediction, Transformer Network, Autonomous Driving.
- The Spatial Structure Characteristic and Road Traffic Accessibility Evaluation of A-Level Tourist Attractions within Wuhan Urban Agglomeration in China
- Improved adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on modified salp swarm algorithm and golden eagle optimizer algorithm for intrusion detection in networks
- Application of machine vision technology in defect detection of high-performance phase noise measurement chips
- Regional differentiation in influencing factors of clean renewable energy consumption from the perspective of air pollution prevention and control
- The impact of low-carbon emission policies on rural social governance under the concept of green life
- Industrial restructuring and optimization for sustainable development of resource cities based on dynamic simulation perspective
- The application of big data technology in online subject education innovation research
- Research on interactive food packaging design based on user experience under the background of dual carbon
- The application and practice of multimedia technology in the teaching of higher vocational logistics under the background of double carbon
- Smart home service terminal design for elderly families integrating the KANO model and perceptual engineering