Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 2 (Ed. 44)
Ayse Yeter GUNAL
AbstractEstimating the flow coefficient is a crucial hydrologic process that plays a significant role in flood forecasting, water resource planning, and flood control. Accurate prediction of the flow coefficient is essential to prevent flood-related losses, manage flood warning systems, and control water flow. This study aimed to predict the flow coefficient for a period of 19 years (2000-2019) in the Aksu River Sub-Basin in Turkey, using historical climatic data, including precipitation, temperature, and humidity, provided by The Turkish State of Meteorological Service (TSMS). The study utilized three different approaches, namely, the Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS), Simple Membership function and fuzzy Rules Generation Technique (SMRGT), and Gaussian Process Regression (GPR), to predict the flow coefficient. The models were evaluated using several statistical tests, such as Root Mean Square Error (RMSE), Coefficient of Determination (R2), Mean Absolute Error (MAE), and Mean Square Error (MSE), to determine their accuracy. Based on the evaluation criteria, it is concluded that the Simple Membership Functions and Fuzzy Rules Generation Technique (SMRGT) model has superior flow coefficient estimation performance than the other models.
KeywordsANFIS, SMRGT, Flow coefficient, Prediction, Gaussian process regression.
- The Spatial Structure Characteristic and Road Traffic Accessibility Evaluation of A-Level Tourist Attractions within Wuhan Urban Agglomeration in China
- Improved adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on modified salp swarm algorithm and golden eagle optimizer algorithm for intrusion detection in networks
- Application of machine vision technology in defect detection of high-performance phase noise measurement chips
- Regional differentiation in influencing factors of clean renewable energy consumption from the perspective of air pollution prevention and control
- The impact of low-carbon emission policies on rural social governance under the concept of green life
- Industrial restructuring and optimization for sustainable development of resource cities based on dynamic simulation perspective
- The application of big data technology in online subject education innovation research
- Research on interactive food packaging design based on user experience under the background of dual carbon
- The application and practice of multimedia technology in the teaching of higher vocational logistics under the background of double carbon
- Smart home service terminal design for elderly families integrating the KANO model and perceptual engineering