The term curriculum has had a variety of interpretations, sometimes it is used to identify a level, others for the academic formation of a knowledge network and even relate it specifically to a subject. All curricula have not only an academic conception, but also a conception of the world, that is, class interests are always present in all curricular conceptions. Below, we present a list of curriculum definitions as a sample of the multiplicity of existing interpretations and approaches.
Analyze them and:
• Highlights the elements emphasized by each author.
• Summarizes those presented as regularity.
◦ Plan that standardizes and explicitly leads a concrete and determining process of teaching-learning that takes place in an educational institution. It has four elements; curricular objectives, study plan, descriptive letters, and evaluation system.
◦ Curriculum as an instrumental synthesis through which all aspects of a profession that are considered socially and culturally valuable and professionally efficient are selected, organized and ordered for teaching purposes.
◦ The curriculum is the integral program of all the action of the school, it is the essential means of education, it is all that teachers and students do in the framework of the academic and is determined by society.
◦ The curriculum is a teaching process that trains students through the transmission of values, knowledge and skills so that they are assigned to the proposed objectives. The elements that intervene in the curriculum are: people (students and teachers fundamentally, tasks (learning opportunities, organized in areas, subjects, projects, etc.).
◦ The administration (the planning, organization, direction and performance control of the people who perform the tasks).
◦ Curriculum is a structured series of learning objectives to be achieved.
◦ The curriculum understood as a project and as a process that leads to a conception of teaching and learning as a critical activity of constant research and innovation, ensuring the development
◦ The school curriculum is primarily an educational journey, a continuous set of learning experiences related by someone under the control of a formal institution of education in a given period.
◦ A curriculum is an attempt to communicate the principles and essential features of an educational purpose in such a way that it remains open to critical discussion and can be effectively translated into practice.
◦ “An integral educational project with a process character that expresses the relationships of interdependence in a historical-social context, a condition that allows it to be systematically redesigned according to the development
social, progress of science and needs that are translated into the education of the personality of the citizen who aspires to form … ”
◦ This definition tells us that the curriculum is an integral educational project, so it does not refer to a specific aspect of the educational process, it also shows that the curricular designs have to be conceived as a research task with a dynamic character, where the students and teachers are involved with an affective position for knowledge, to solve problems and project themselves into the future.
Under the term of Curricular Design encloses a polysemic concept used indifferently to refer to plans of study, programs and even to the didactic instrumentation of the process of formation of graduates, denominated in our middle teaching-learning process.
[sociallocker] https://3ciencias.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/DISEÑO-CURRICULAR.pdf [/sociallocker]