Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
Storing energy has been one of the major issues faced around the globe. Storage of energy, through using batteries from renewable energy is not sufficient, as it has lower power density and low life expectancy. However, in the modern as well as in coming future, supercapacitors, are and will be capable of replacing batteries for energy storage purposes and for short term charge/discharge cycles. Super Capacitor (SC) is a double layered capacitor having higher capacitance with higher power density and higher energy density than normal capacitor and battery. Preceding study on the stated purpose relied on batteries and on coupling the batteries since higher density power capacitor was not invented. This study, examines the use of supercapacitors as an energy storage device for renewable energy sources such as “wind energy” and “photovoltaic (solar).” The latest advancement in this field is the invention of activated carbon from biomass for the electrodes for SC applications. This paper provides the insight about the SC technology with reference to carbon and carbon-based materials derived from biodegradable waste. In addition to this, it also provides comparison between the storage mechanisms of the bio-electrodes.
Palabras claveStabilization, Wind energy, Pitch control, Bio-electrodes, Supercapacitor, Energy density, Photovoltaic (PV).
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device