Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
This research aims to evaluate the conditioning that determines the thermal comfort in the Educational Institutions of the Puno Region. The schools of the study site lack thermal comfort due to the existing low temperatures, so the study evaluates the conditioning that allows determining the thermal comfort in the Educational Institutions of the Region. The methodology used in this context is experimental since measurements have been made in situ, obtaining results that allow comparing and demonstrating the use of passive materials in the classrooms to improve the interior conditioning, bringing; as a result, an efficiency of 85% as a conclusion we can say that the implementation of passive materials inside the classrooms, helps to improve thermal comfort.
Palabras claveThermal, Thermal conditioning, Comfort, Thermal comfort.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device
- Deforestation in Peru and strategic plan for its reduce Amazonian forests