Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Febrero/February 2022
The present research aims to evaluate deforestation and strategies to reduce the deterioration of Amazonian forests. Peru has a considerable area of forest cover, by the year 2020 during the pandemic the Peruvian Amazon suffered a significant loss of forest cover due to deforestation, which aggravates floods, droughts and landslides, products of climate change, the expansion of agriculture and livestock, mining, road construction and population growth, among others, are activities that promote deforestation. The technique used is the bibliographic review of different documents produced in public and private institutions related to the subject, also the Joint Declaration of Intent (DCI) is a scheme of economic incentives to combat deforestation and forest degradation, which has the cooperation of Peru, Norway, and Germany, which was raised in three phases: Phase I: Preparation; Phase II: Transformation and Phase III: Payment for results; in October 2018 the implementation plan of Phase II was completed. The agreement that has been extended until 2025.
Palabras claveDeforestation, Land use change, Amazon, Joint Declaration of Intent.
- Control and alert mechanism of RFID door access control system using Iot
- Automation of report generation for functional testing – E-Services Operator
- Digital transformation model focused on Peruvian industrial fishing
- Big data analytics capabilities, innovation and organizational culture: systematic literature review and future research agenda
- Sustainable Electricity Generation and Storage Mechanism through Doors
- Variable on-time control scheme to achieve high efficiency for AC/DC border line current mode buck converter
- Design and analysis of sustainable beach cleaner
- Evaluation of the conditioning to determine their thermal comfort in the educational institutions of the Puno region
- Prototyping of Model RC Plane for Agricultural Application
- Design of an automatic limb therapy rehabilitation device