Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Special Issue – March 2020
ResumenAn effective method for test time minimization in Built In Self Test (BIST) using graph theory concept with revisiting of node is incorporated in this article. Here the shortest Hamiltonian path of ISCAS89 benchmark circuit s396 is taken as an example. Minimum spanning tree with revisiting nodes is applied for s386 circuit that optimizes the time cycle for testing. Result shows that minimum spanning tree with revisiting the nodes will reduce the time cycle without compromising the test quality. Hence an effective testing is achieved
using graphical approach.
Palabras claveBIST, Shortest Hamiltonian path, Revisiting node, Test time.
- New Intuition on Ear Authentication with Gabor Filter Using Fuzzy Vault
- Optimal choice of supervised techniques for MR image classification
- Intelligent gas booking and leakage system using wireless sensor networks
- Smart driving system with automatic driver alert and braking mechanism
- Implementation of differential evolution algorithm to perform image fusion for identifying brain tumor
- Design of Modified March-C Algorithm and Built-in Self-Test Architecture for Memories
- The human ear recognition based on phase-based matching algorithm
- Music recommendation system based on facial emotion recognition
- Survey on various perspectives of Raman Amplifiers
- Queuing system in Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)