Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Special Issue – March 2020
ResumenThis paper researches an investigation on Queuing framework in Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). Optical fiber utilized in SONET can blame on various conditions that are capricious, which is a fundamental dependability worry for power lattice interchanges. Different transmission advances have been utilized in whole deal interchanges, for example, optical fiber, microwave, or satellite. Optical fiber can blame on various flighty conditions which make it a noteworthy danger to arrange unwavering quality. Phases of administration in SONET, administration intrusion in this system are well explained. The Queuing issue occurring in this system is very much tackled by strengthening variable methodology and the comparing line execution measures are inferred. The purpose of issue emerged is very much anticipated by this Queuing approach and the administration interference could be limited or to a NIL base. Numerical delineation encourages the model to be defended to an incredible extent. Graphical portrayal unmistakably clarifies the presentation proportions
of the Queuing framework in SONET.
Palabras claveBatch arrival, Optional First Stage, Compulsory Second Stage, Service Interruption.
- New Intuition on Ear Authentication with Gabor Filter Using Fuzzy Vault
- Optimal choice of supervised techniques for MR image classification
- Intelligent gas booking and leakage system using wireless sensor networks
- Smart driving system with automatic driver alert and braking mechanism
- Implementation of differential evolution algorithm to perform image fusion for identifying brain tumor
- Design of Modified March-C Algorithm and Built-in Self-Test Architecture for Memories
- The human ear recognition based on phase-based matching algorithm
- Music recommendation system based on facial emotion recognition
- Survey on various perspectives of Raman Amplifiers
- Human 2D Ear Biometric Recognition Based on Contour Matching Technique