Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Mayo/May 2021
Since COVID-19 has become a pandemic, education has been interrupted in many countries, and training has been temporarily resumed on online platforms. But it is difficult to determine which of the many existing web (or video) conferencing software is more suitable for class education. The aim of this study is to sort these platforms according to the criteria determined by experts and select the best one among different alternatives by using interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets. In the application, seven experts determined the six criteria and their interval-valued fuzzy weights depending on educational needs. The decision makers are evaluated ten video conferencing tools for educational institutions by using interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets. Finally, using the proper operators, the alternatives are sorted and the best video conferencing tool for class education. The results are intended to guide future research.
Palabras claveFuzzy MCDM, Interval-valued fuzzy sets, Intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets, Web conferencing tool, Software selection.
- Deficiencies in the old buildings of the educational institutions in the district of Comas
- CRM Buck converter with high input power factor
- Urban green areas to improve the quality of life in the San Juan de Miraflores district
- Spherical fuzzy SWARA-MARCOS approach for green supplier selection
- OdorSense: measuring, assessment and alerting the health effects of odor pollution
- Machine learning model to predict the divorce of a married couple
- Modified variable on-time control scheme to realize high power factor for AC/DC integrated Buck-Boost converter
- Discontinuous conduction mode Buck converter with high efficiency
- Blockchain enabled IoTs towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals