Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Mayo/May 2021
This research seeks to propose a design of ecological green areas in the district of San Juan de Miraflores, Panamericana Sur sector. The lack of green spaces increases environmental pollution and affects the health of the residents of the neighborhood, the proposal to incorporate green areas in public spaces aims to improve the quality of life, in the methodology used to determine the location, a topographic survey of the district identifying the existing green areas, as well as evaluating the climatology, soil science, flora and fauna of the place and the urban environment for the design in such a way that it generates microclimates. It also had the support of a virtual survey directed to the residents of the area. As a final result, the design of a proposal for ecological spaces that integrate with the urban environment without losing their identity and minimizing their relationship with nature is proposed for users' interaction and comfort using clean technologies.
Palabras claveGreen Areas, Quality of life, Urban environment, Sustainability.
- Deficiencies in the old buildings of the educational institutions in the district of Comas
- CRM Buck converter with high input power factor
- Spherical fuzzy SWARA-MARCOS approach for green supplier selection
- OdorSense: measuring, assessment and alerting the health effects of odor pollution
- Machine learning model to predict the divorce of a married couple
- Modified variable on-time control scheme to realize high power factor for AC/DC integrated Buck-Boost converter
- Web conferencing software selection with interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets
- Discontinuous conduction mode Buck converter with high efficiency
- Blockchain enabled IoTs towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals