Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Mayo/May 2021
In a supply chain management, supplier selection is an important step to determine the structure of the model. Multi-criteria decision making methods are appropriate tools for dealing with the selection of suitable suppliers. In addition, fuzzy multi-criteria decision making approaches are helpful to include different and uncertain views of decision makers. In this study, a new combined fuzzy methodology is proposed to handle green supplier selection problem. The proposed model consists of a spherical fuzzy-SWARA method, which is used to calculate the criteria weights, and MARCOS method, which is applied to rank the alternatives. In the case study, green supplier selection problem of a textile company located in Turkey is discussed. Six alternative suppliers are evaluated against twelve green criteria, and alternatives are ranked. Finally, a sensitivity analysis is performed to compare the results of different scenarios.
Palabras claveGreen supplier selection, MARCOS, MCDM, Spherical fuzzy sets, Supply chain, Spherical fuzzy - SWARA.
- Deficiencies in the old buildings of the educational institutions in the district of Comas
- CRM Buck converter with high input power factor
- Urban green areas to improve the quality of life in the San Juan de Miraflores district
- OdorSense: measuring, assessment and alerting the health effects of odor pollution
- Machine learning model to predict the divorce of a married couple
- Modified variable on-time control scheme to realize high power factor for AC/DC integrated Buck-Boost converter
- Web conferencing software selection with interval-valued fuzzy parameterized intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets
- Discontinuous conduction mode Buck converter with high efficiency
- Blockchain enabled IoTs towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals