Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
In VLSI physical Design methodology, Routing has been a most important in VLSI design, because the routing results are like circuit delay, power consumption, chip responsibility and manufacturability etc. With the advancements in 3D ICs, this issue has turned out to be substantially more complex. With the size of present-day plans at a huge number of nets, global routing has turned into a noteworthy computational test. The main purpose of the global routing is to reduce the wire length. In this work, a thermal and congestion aware formula is projected to attenuate the mixture wire length and to beat the congestion by systematically diffusive the nets within the routing region. The investigational output of the planned global router utilizes less wirelength and keeps far from congestion by ripping up and re-routing the nets. In future planned to use machine learning algorithm to reduce temperature between the layers in an integrated circuit.
Palabras claveGlobal Routing, NP completeness, 3D ICs, Wire Length Minimization, Congestion.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics