Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
Evolution of human lifestyle paves the way for number of chronic health issues such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others in worldwide. Scientific community devices modern technology devices to proactive health management. The internet of things (IoT) is an emerging technology that is expected to propagate in all aspects of our day-to-day life. Vital signs are essential indications for diagnosing and treating life threatening disease in an early stage. It includes body temperature, muscular activity, pulse rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate. Routine measurement of these physical signs witnesses the healthy human status and to certify health of the human. The aim of the present study was to develop IoT based vital signs monitoring system to assess, improve and assist the health of human beings who are hospitalized or at home in a real-time manner. IoT based healthcare monitoring system displays these measured data in mobile application using internet connectivity. This system helps both the physician and patient to access the healthcare related information anytime and anywhere in a real time manner and mainly consist of sensors namely, DS18B20 temperature sensor, pulse sensor, and EMG V3 sensor and node MCU which is used as a microcontroller. The patient’s temperature, pulse rate and muscular activity are assessed, displayed and stored by the systems and sent to the physician mobile phone directly. Thus, this IOT based vital signs monitoring system effectively provide an accurate detection of disease in an early manner and monitor the patient’s health status continuously and remotely.
Palabras claveHealth monitoring, IoT, Vital parameters, Visualization.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics
- Assessment and measurement of vital signs of human beings using IoT architecture