Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
The concept and architecture of Internet of Things (IoT) is getting progresses every day. This is proposed to various objects globally which is accessible from the internet and gets integrated to many different portable devices. This Paper presents the four-layer architecture of communication protocols in which it is oriented to medical applications. Different portable devices (Sensors) of medical application have been used for measuring vital signs (Temperature, Blood Pressure, Respiration rate, Pulse rate and Electrocardiogram, etc.,) of human body, these sensors will give series of information or data about the vital signs measured. This Measured data (information) is transmitted to Android based mobile application (Mobile App) through which the data can be monitored via Bluetooth (IEEE 802.15.1) at 2.4 GHz and the device is controlled by the single board computers. The Middleware services for maintaining (Collecting and retrieving) of databases in the server are studied.
Palabras claveInternet of Things (IoT), Four-layer Architecture, Vital Signs, Android Mobile Application, Middleware Services.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics