Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
In physical design of Integrated Circuits (ICs) especially after placement, Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS) plays a major part in the general chip efficiency. Three Dimensional Integrated Circuits (3D ICs) based on Through Silicon Via (TSV) present a major challenge for IC developers. 3D gated CTS on the TSV-TSV coupling model is an effective approach to reduce power, delay and clock skew. This paper proposes a slew aware TSV arrangement with clock gating logic in 3D CTS. It consists of the following 3 phases, viz., TSV clock tree synthesis, gated logic insertion in 3D CTS and charge recycling configuration for power gating structures. Unlike the previous methods available in literature, the proposed TSV aware 3D clock tree synthesis performs with TSV model in the beginning followed by the gated logic. Multiple experiments were conducted on the bench mark circuits and it can be inferred that, compared with the existing 3D CTS method on TSV-TSV coupling model, the proposed 3D gated CTS method on TSV model is simple and efficient for practical applications achieving average reduction in the clock skew and power.
Palabras clave3D Clock Tree Synthesis, Through-Silicon Via, 3DGated Logic, Clock Skew, Slew rate.
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics
- Assessment and measurement of vital signs of human beings using IoT architecture