Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
There are problems all over the world like the branches of a banyan tree. Population expansion and rapid urbanization in metro cities is also reducing parking space with the increasing ownership rate of vehicles and the amount of traffic congestion. Finding empty parking space in a congested area, especially during peak hours, is an important task for drivers. When people go to business areas, the need for parking is a major issue. This makes it more prone to collisions due to increased fuel consumption, air pollution, stressed motorists and the inability to accurately predict travel time and tightly packed space. The popular principle of “time money” is considered in areas where drivers are forced to waste time circling for the ideal place to park their vehicles. The scheme also mentions the smart parking system of vehicles along with the reservation mode provided to the customers to book the parking slot through IoT (Internet of Things). This saves fuel and time during heavy traffic. It can be used in shopping malls, airports, hospitals and more.
Palabras claveSmart Parking System, IoT, Reservation of free parking space.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics