Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
The working motto is to identify the animal intrusion into the agricultural fields and finding an immediate solution before it affecting the crops. The objective is to move the detected animals away from the crops. It becomes possible by the methodology of merging Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor and motion capturing through camera across the field. An inbuilt GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) with Arduino unit is used to detect the signals from the sensor and send that information to the farmers and nearby persons through message (SMS). For the land protection, farmer number will be feed early into the Arduino controller through LabVIEW coding. An alarm system is also dedicatedly connected with controller unit to give the security alert to humans and to divert the animals in opposite directions, i.e., out of the farms. The proposed system will detect any small intrusion happens in the field especially through any animals and pass the information as soon as possible to the concern persons. It results and ensures complete safety of fields from the animals thus preventing the farmers from huge loss and damage. Thus, here we have provided a low cost and energy efficient complete solution for intruder detection.
Palabras claveAgricultural Land, GSM module, LabVIEW, PIR sensor, Arduino.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics