Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
All over the world waste management is a major problem. Many times, we see that the dustbin placed at public places are overloaded. It creates unhygienic environment for the people. To avoid such things, we have implemented a project known as “Garbage monitoring system using GSM”. These dustbins are supplied with low price embedded device that helps in tracking the amount of garbage in the bin. A unique ID is provided for each garbage can which helps to identify the location and the status of the bin. These details will be sent to the concern authorities, with the help of message an immediate action can be made to clean the garbage in the dustbin. Garbage monitoring system is a new idea of implementation which makes a normal dustbin smart using ultrasonic sensors for garbage level detection, display and sending message to the concern department person updating the status of the bin using GSM modem.
Palabras claveArduino board, Ultrasonic sensor, GSM.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics