Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
TactiCall MCI empowers direct correspondence from the individual mariner to central command. It encourages the proficient and quick trade of information and voice all through the whole system, using the best accessible data transmission paying little respect to the strategic condition. TactiCall MCI’s stage independency will enable you to keep up your inheritance hardware while streamlining your operational effectiveness through, for example, specially appointed directing. TactiCall MCI will keep you associated with your very own powers, joint powers and partners while ideally abusing the accessible limit and improving your situational mindfulness and operational proficiency. This study represents the fact of Queuing issue consisting of different aspects like stages of service, service interruption , maintenance work and revamp process in TACTI CALL environment. This problem is well analyzed by means of supplementary variable method of Queuing approach. As a result we derive all the Queue performance measures of the above queuing issue. Numerical illustration and the graphical representation elaborate the explanation of the result at the end for the TactiCall environment queuing issue.
Palabras claveService, Long vacation, Reneging, Short vacation, Service interruption, Repair, Delay.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics