Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
To ensure the normal operation of English composition grammar correction and avoid inaccurate detection caused by faults, it is of great significance to detect abnormal working conditions in time and diagnose them accurately. Aiming at the complexity of grammar correction, this paper proposes a PLSTM-CNN model for fault detection in the grammar correction process. The model effectively combines the global feature extraction ability of LSTM for time series data and the ability of the CNN model to extract local features, which reduces the loss of feature information and achieves a higher fault detection rate. A one-dimensional dense CNN is used as the main body of the CNN, and the LSTM network is sensitive to changes in sequence information to avoid model overfitting while building a deeper network. The maximum mutual information coefficient (MMIC) data preprocessing method is adopted to improve the local correlation of the data and improve the efficiency of the PLSTM-CNN model to detect faults from different initial conditions. The research results show that the parallel PLSTM-CNN has better prediction performance than the serial PLSTM-CNN, and its FDR and FPR are 90.5% and 0.051, respectively. It shows that the use of convolutional deep learning models for the prediction of writing grammar correction faults has strong application prospects.
KeywordsPLSTM-CNN; Fault detection; English writing; grammar; Deep learning.
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Copper At Silica Core – Shell Nanoparticles As Antibacterial Agents By Sol-Gel Chemical Methods
- Evaluation Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles By Phomatropica Against Some Multidrug Resistance Bacterial Isolates
- Pathological outcomes of covid-19 for lungs infections based on transfer learning technology
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Preparation of the environmentally friendly green nano insecticide using copper salts
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure