Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
Mohammed L. Muammer
In 2019 a new Syndrome appear on the Large numbers of people like (High temperature, cough, Loss of sense of smell and taste(forcing a lot of them to enter the critical care unit after while the virus how case this syndrome named (SARS-CoV2).
The aim of this paper is recognize the patient who effected by covid-19 or not using x- ray images. Deep learning techniques utilized to classify these images by using convolutional neural network (CNN). The dataset have been utilized in this work consist of 1000 x-ray images collected from kaggle website and divided it into 80% for training and 20% for validation.
The proposed method using the pertained networks such as (EffienentNet B0, ResNet50) to minimize the training time with high performance, where the EffienentNet B0 network give high accuracy is 98.5%,finaly the model has been implemented on raspberry pi3 successfully for classification task.
KeywordsCovid19; Deep learning; CNN.
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Copper At Silica Core – Shell Nanoparticles As Antibacterial Agents By Sol-Gel Chemical Methods
- Evaluation Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles By Phomatropica Against Some Multidrug Resistance Bacterial Isolates
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Preparation of the environmentally friendly green nano insecticide using copper salts
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure
- Stopping Power Calculation of Protons and α–Particles for C2H4 and C6H6 in Energy Range 0.01-1000 MeV