Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
Al- Ajeeli, Alaa F. Hashim
Razeg, Khalid Hamdi
Fuad Tariq Ibrahim
Core-shell Cu@sio2 nanoparticles were created by a chemical reaction in a sol gel, and their ability to inhibit S. aureus and E. coli bacteria was tested, when synthesized and characterized using ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy, a copper band could be seen before and after encapsulation at wavelengths of 625 nanometers and 635 nanometers, which are surface plasmonic resonant frequency bands, respectively. The production of Cu @Sio2 core shell nanoparticles was further confirmed using field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM) pictures. The core shell nanoparticles have a mean size of 66 nanometers and a spherical shape, as shown in TEM. The X-ray diffraction patterns for the nanoparticles, which show face-centered cubic (FCC) of copper, match the crystal structure of Cu@sio2 we discovered using fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy, the fourier transform infrared interaction between the silica and the synthesized copper NPs was investigated. This revealed the capping of the CuNPs by SiO2. The inhibition zone was evident as a result of the activities of these compounds (14, 14, 16, and 20) and (24, 24, 28, and 30) against Escherichia coli bacteria and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria, respectively.
KeywordsCopper Nanoparticle, Silica, Antibacterial, Inhibition Zone.
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Evaluation Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles By Phomatropica Against Some Multidrug Resistance Bacterial Isolates
- Pathological outcomes of covid-19 for lungs infections based on transfer learning technology
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Preparation of the environmentally friendly green nano insecticide using copper salts
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure
- Stopping Power Calculation of Protons and α–Particles for C2H4 and C6H6 in Energy Range 0.01-1000 MeV