Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 43)
Thaer Ali Hussein
Ismail J. Abbass
Afrodet A. Salah
Researchers describe the extracellular manufacture of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) from Phomatropica and its effectiveness against certain multidrug-resistant pathogenic bacteria that were obtained from the Central Laboratory of Quran Hospital. These bacteria were pathogenic.
The AgNPs were synthesized and characterized by scan electrons microscopy, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, UV-visiblespectrophotometer that established the mostly spherical nanoparticles synthesis with size range between 55-99 nm. The potential antimicrobial activity was reported vs (Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumonia, and Escherichia coli)by well diffusion method.AgNPs showed different inhibitory areas at different concentrations, the 50μg/mlconcentration of AgNPsappeared inhibition zones varied from(0-21 mm), while at 100 μg/mlofAgNPs varied between (13-25mm) vs the tested pathogenic bacterial strains in this investigation. Nevertheless, the synergetic impact of AgNPs with antibiotics have beendetected in the increasing the inhibitory impact vs the pathogenic bacteria.
In conclusion, Extracellular biosynthesis appears to be a scalable and sustainable process. Because of their biogenic nature, these Ag-NPs might be a better medication candidate and have the potential to completely eliminate the issue of chemical agents.Antibiotic-resistant bacteria are proliferating at an alarming rate. To address this issue, the development of bactericidal agents is critical. AgNPs may provide a solution for drug-resistant bacteria.
KeywordsPhomatropica; Extracellular; AgNPs ; Biosynthesized ;Multidrug resistant MDR
- Global stability of the Euler-Bernoulli beams excited by multiplicative white noises
- Experimental Analysis on Polypropylene Moulded Part for Performance of Laser Printing
- Bond Strength Of Acrylic Soft Liner To Nd:Yag Laser-Treated Thermoplastic Acrylic Denture Base Material
- Copper At Silica Core – Shell Nanoparticles As Antibacterial Agents By Sol-Gel Chemical Methods
- Pathological outcomes of covid-19 for lungs infections based on transfer learning technology
- Micro-Arc Oxidation Enhances Mechanical Properties and Corrosion Resistance Of Ti-6Al-7Nb Alloy
- Optimization of specific heating consumption of coke oven plant using flow meter calibration modification
- Preparation of the environmentally friendly green nano insecticide using copper salts
- Investigation Of Waste Cooking Oil-Diesel Blend With Copper Oxide Additives As Fuel For Diesel Engine Under Variations In Fuel Injection Pressure
- Stopping Power Calculation of Protons and α–Particles for C2H4 and C6H6 in Energy Range 0.01-1000 MeV