Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
To filter an image is necessary in the preprocessing of images for the extermination of noise. Noise is an important factor that affects the information or details in the input image and so it is a need to remove it. Here, we examine a diversified amount of denoising approaches of MRI images by reviewing the positivity and weakness of every method and the well – suited method for the removal of different noises that tend to appear in the MRI images have been discussed. In this paper, we study about different noises of MRI images like Gaussian noise, Rician noise, Speckle noise, Salt and Pepper and the Poisson noise. Also we discuss about some of the basic error metrics like mean squared error, mean absolute error and the peak signal to noise ratio. Furthermore, we have presented a study about the filters like Mean filter, Median filter, Gaussian filter, Wiener filter, Anisotropic Diffusion, Lee and Frost filter, Non Local Means filter and neural network filters in order to eliminate the noises of the MRI images. The advanced technique using neural network tops the list as it follows the training approach. Each of these filters is better in some specific manner and so hybrid filters with the better features of these filters will provide greater accuracy and robustness.
Palabras claveFilter, Noise, positivity, Weakness, MRI Images.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics