Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Nabil Mohammed Ameen Alimam*
Sarah Ahmed Mokeem Hasan
This studied the effect of method’s and efficiency application of nano- NPK fertilizer (0, 1 and 2. l-1) in addition to the soil or foliar spray on the vegetative growth of Olivetti noier and Thompson Seedless young grapevines grown under Nineveh Governorate during 2021 season. Applications three levels of nano- NPK 0, 2 and 4gm. as soil addition either alone or in combination with foliar application of nano- NPK sprayed three times at 0, 1 and 2.l-1 significantly promoted all vegetative growth traits, height and diameter of the main stem, number of leaves, chlorophyll concentration in leaves, leaf area and leaf area. Moreover, these treatments resulted of vegetative growth parameters compared with untreated (control). Result showed that fertilization with the addition of 4 gm. Nano NPK.l-1, led to a significant increase in the rates of height and diameter of the main stem, number of leaves, chlorophyll concentration in leaves. Foliar fertilization with 2 gm. Nano NPK l-1, led to a significant improving main stem diameter of seedling, leaf area, leaf area of seedling, chlorophyll concentration in leaves. Spray with 1 gm. Nano NPK l-1 led to a significant increase in the height of the main stem and the number of leaves per seedling. Thompson Seedless grape cv. over Olivetti noier cv. in height and diameter of the main stems, leaf area and the leaf area of the seedling.
KeywordsNano, NPK, Fertilizer, Grape.
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.