Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
AutoresHaider Falah Zaeid*
Noor Kareem Yasir
Saad Ibrahim Abbas
AbstractSocial networking sites are highly effective in serving the community and empowering it cognitively and politically because of its impact on its users and visitors through the information and ideas it provides, mostly free of it without a political, social or inappropriate agenda, Its goal was to advance the knowledge and scientific aspects of the visitors of these sites, and this in itself is a positive step, calculated for those in charge of it. In his research entitled "The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them, the researcher seeks to identify the role of social networking sites in serving rural women, and how Iraqi rural women use these sites, and how it helps them to communicate with others, and how useful it is for rural women to enhance their culture and empower them intellectually and politically. The researcher hopes to discuss the role of social media in the effective empowerment of rural women in an academic manner through modern and considered sources, as well as asking a number of questions through the questionnaire form to Iraqi rural women and identifying the role of social networking sites in empowering them, in order to reach results that serve the objectives of the conference and scientific research.
KeywordsSocial networking sites, women's culture, women's empowerment, Iraqi rural women.
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era