Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
The use of fuzzy set theory to adjust the educational resource allocation model is the optimal path to achieve the allocation of educational resources. The optimal path realized by fuzzy set theory promotes the healthy development of education and addresses the current important and urgent tasks in the field of higher education in China. This study utilizes the basic theory of fuzzy sets and analyzes dynamic fuzzy set theory, fuzzy relations and fuzzy matrices. The indexes of optimal allocation are selected according to the classification of higher education resources, the fuzzy set multi-objective planning model is designed, and finally, the combination of factors of education production in colleges and universities is optimized. The experiment proves that: the average allocation efficiency of excellent colleges and universities is 0.186, and the average improvement is 35.41% after optimization. The average allocation efficiency of ordinary colleges and universities is 0.174, which is improved by 22.12% on average after optimization. It can be found that the resource allocation efficiency of excellent colleges and universities is generally higher than that of ordinary colleges and universities, and the role of excellent colleges and universities with more abundant resources themselves is greater after the optimization of college resource allocation. It indicates that by adjusting the quantity and structure of educational resources according to the optimization path, the optimization of educational resource allocation can be achieved. This verifies that: the emergence of optimal paths for solving resource allocation realized by fuzzy set theory has greatly expanded the application of fuzzy methods in the field of higher education and provided a new theoretical tool for solving resource allocation.
KeywordsFuzzy set theory; optimization path; dynamic fuzzy set; resource allocation efficiency; fuzzy matrix
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.
- Calculation and analysis of the impact of Microsoft security-assisted physical education model on college basketball teaching in the Internet information era