Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
With the rapid development of information technology in China in recent years, the network-sharing function in social software such as "WeChat" has begun to serve as a safety aid for educational work and promote the emergence of a new teaching model, so this paper proposes a new idea of basketball teaching based on the WeChat safety-aided sports model. Firstly, under the method of research, the importance of the practical part of the teaching content of the basketball specialization course is analyzed by principal component analysis; then the suitability of basketball teaching theory under WeChat safety-assisted is analyzed according to the correlation reliability test, measurement ANOVA and post hoc test of score rate; based on Kinect sensing technology, a basketball teaching model based on Kinect motion capture and joint construction is constructed; finally Obtain weights according to different weight calculation methods and construct a basketball teaching quality evaluation system based on fuzzy synthesis. The results showed that the experimental class achieved 3.16±1.609 (pcs) and 82.38±8.450 (points) in the 4-meter fixed distance passing into the zone; 35.18±9.167 (sec) and 84.72±10.798 (points) in the half-court dribbling and folding marching layup; 4.8-meter fixed distance one-handed over-the-shoulder basketball in the experimental class. The experimental class achieved the standard score of 3.63±2.282 (one) and the technical evaluation score of 82.28±7.857 (points) for the 4.8m fixed distance one-handed over-the-shoulder shot.
KeywordsWeight calculation method; Microsoft safety-assisted sports; Teaching model; Fuzzy evaluation system; College basketball teaching
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.