Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 1 (Ed. 42)
Tabark Ahmed Jassim*
Amir Fadhil Dawood
In this work, a pure (PVA) polymer film reinforced with magnesium oxide, graphene oxide poly (o-phenylene diamine) (GO-MgO-PoPDA) was created utilizing the solution casting process in various weight ratios (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 wt%). It was investigated how varied weight ratios of the nanoparticles magnesium oxide (MgO) and graphene oxide (GO) affected the Dielectric Properties of nano composite films. FTIR, SEM,X-RAY were used to characterized the nanocomposite. The results of the dielectric properties showed that the values of the alternating electrical conductivity of the prepared films increase when adding (GO-MgO-PoPDA) nanoparticles and with the increase of the frequency of the applied electric field and the increase of the particle content, while the values of the dielectric constant increase with the increase of each of the content of (GO-MgO- PoPDA) nanoparticles, but it decreases with increasing frequency. Whereas, the dielectric loss coefficient of the prepared films decreases when nanoparticles are added and with increasing frequency.
KeywordsDielectric Properties, Nanoparticles, Triple hybrid, Nanocomposite, Dielectric Constant, dielectric loss, Electrical Conductivity.
- Particulate Matter Levels Classification Using Modified and Combined ResNet Models with Low Features Extraction
- The role of social networking sites in promoting the culture of Iraqi rural women and empowering them
- Quantization and application of low-rank tensor decomposition based on the deep learning model
- The Optimization Path of Higher Education Resource Allocation in China Based on Fuzzy Set Theory
- Fabric yarn detection based on improved fast R-CNN model
- Reconstruction of physical dance teaching content and movement recognition based on a machine learning model
- A strategy for building a smart sports platform based on machine learning models
- Exploring the direction of the English translation of environmental protection articles based on the robot cognitive- emotional interaction model
- Innovation of college pop music teaching in traditional music culture based on robot cognitive-emotional interaction model
- Application of AR virtual implantation technology based on deep learning and emotional technology in the creation of interactive picture books.