Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Noviembre/November 2021
In this paper, a cylindrical Gate All Around Nano Wire Field Effect Transistor (GAA NWFET) is compared with cylindrical Gate All Around Nano Wire Multi Bridge Channel Field Effect Transistor (GAA NWMBCFET) for sub 35nm devices using Technology Computer Aided Design (TCAD) simulation tool. Instead of one channel with equal distance in vertical and horizontal stacking, about 12 thin channels have been created in GAA NWMBCFET. The device performance has been numerically evaluated using coupled Drift-diffusion (DD) method and Shockley-Read-Hall Recombination method (SRH). The compared transfer and output characteristics of GAA NWFET and GAA NWMBCFET has been reported using the TCAD numerical simulation calibrations. The inclusion of multi bridge channel in the device has increased its current drive because of the Ultra-Thin Body (UTB). It has been accounted for that the GAA structure has a decent insusceptibility to short channel impacts.
Palabras claveCylindrical GAA NWFET, Cylindrical GAA NWMBCFET, TCAD, UTB, MBCFET.
- Improved result of TSV and Slew aware 3D Gated Clock Tree Synthesis using charge recycling configuration
- Hybrid technique for improving underwater image
- An efficient Hybrid Active Power Filter (H-APF) for harmonic mitigation using compensation techniques
- IoT based vital signs monitoring system for human beings
- ADHAAR: A reliable Data Hiding techniques with (NNP2) Algorithmic Approach using X-ray images
- Identification of drivers drowsiness based on features extracted from EEG signal using SVM classifier
- A compact ultra-wide band patch antenna using defected ground structure
- Design of reconfigurable MEMS-PLL for high end turning circuits
- Energy efficient design of EHF-5G antennas with enhanced bandwidth for navigation satellite applications
- Encrypted fusion of face and iris biometrics