Publicado en 3C Empresa – Volume 12, Issue 1 (Ed. 51)
This research discusses and analyses cutting-edge applications for water-energy-food nexus system analysis. It is axiomatic that substantial data should be acquired for a comprehensive model. The WEF nexus simulator may therefore be built to any extent by using simulated data future integral field spectroscopic (IFs and THENs) for WEF nexus interaction. The required data was then organized, and interactions (IFs and THENs) between the three subsystems were investigated. These IFs and THENs aid in our understanding of and ability to address the intricacy of the WEF. Given that the present study’s objective is to review various solutions for WEF Nexus
We can now use these classifications to simplify the WEF nexus idea. In other words, the relationship between the three subsystems is demonstrated by the IFs and THENs variables. It would make sense to remove one of the following THEN variables from one subsystem if one of the IF variables in another subsystem remained. Because earlier Nexus initiatives did not provide information on how to initiate and discover interactions, it will be simple to determine interactions. This study demonstrates how a thorough nexus simulation model can access and communicate a wide range of data. The nexus model's interrelationships and interactions with other subsystems can be easily recovered thanks to this classification approach, and none of them will be missed because of ignorance of the nexus system. These IFs and THENs variables are also seen to be an excellent way to simplify the implementation of the Nexus system. The overall score for each project was then calculated by adding the weighted scores, which provided a methodical and objective way to rank the 29 irrigation and hydroelectric dam projects. This study is the first study in Iraq about water-energy and food nexus and helping to streamline decision-making at the nexus due to the size of the several sectors in the Iraqi human society
Following input from NWDS stakeholders, three new factors to take into account when deciding which irrigation project options to pursue were identified: a) Fighting poverty; b) Building irrigation projects close to Iraq's borders to ensure border security. 3) Rural Population Decline or Poverty Exodus. It's important to note that the nation places the highest priority on these three factors (Key Priorities National). Irrigation projects may now be planned in a deliberate manner that takes into account the observations of the relevant authorities thanks to the adoption of these aims together with the strategic assessment criteria. It takes scientific input to create "resource indexes."
Keywordsoil price, grey model, forecasting.
- The Influence of Using Sustainable Materials on Paving Cost of AL-Kut-Maysan Highway Using Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Reducing the costs of sustainable development in industrial companies (an applied study)
- Use the Value Chain Analysis to Improve the Quality of Health Service
- Metal Oxide Coating On Biodegradable Magnesium Alloys
- Upgrading The Environmental Properties Of Kirkuk Kerosene Using Glacial Acetic Acid
- Experimental And Theoretical Investigation Of Single Slope Solar Still Coupled With Etc With Stainless-Steel Reflector With Central V-Groove
- An Experimental Study On Friction Stir Welding Of Aluminum-Magnesium Alloys For Improved Mechanical Properties Of Tailor Welded Blanks
- Forecasting Performance In Iraqi Stock Exchange For The Oil Price Throw The GM (1,2) Model And The Impacts On Economic Growth
- Antibacterial activity of some plants extracts against proteus mirabilis bacteria
- Serum levels of ifn-γ, complement component c3 c4 and vitamin d3 in the prognosis of patients with alopecia areata prospective teachers