Publicado en 3C Empresa – Volume 12, Issue 2 (Ed. 52)
AbstractAt present, China's economy is developing rapidly, and the overall economic field is showing a trend of rapid growth. At the same time, the utilization of polluting wastes involves a trade-off between environmental pollution and the economy. This paper selects the method of economic value-added evaluation to analyze and predict the relationship between the two. The average single-share earnings of the group of companies that do not carry out recycling and utilization of polluting wastes are observed during 2019-2021. The results show that the net income per share and total income decreased by 32.43%, 10.28% and 32.73% respectively. During the period from 2019 to 2020, the number of EVA and the annual rate of change in income of companies that did not recycle polluting wastes decreased by 58.25% and 68.56%, respectively. On the contrary, the declines of enterprises that have been recycled are only 37.43% and 32.28%. Therefore, in recent years, enterprises that emit a large amount of pollutants should take the recycling and reuse of polluting waste as the main method.
KeywordsEcological environment; waste utilization; economic evaluation; energy enterprises; EVA evaluation.
- The Role of Income Smoothing on Financial Performance Indicators
- Ecological construction and environmental management in large and medium-sized cities in the context of industry- city integration
- Environmental and ecological preservation-oriented tourism development of the intangible cultural heritage of Guangxi, Yunnan and Guizhou ethnic minorities
- Coupled synergistic development of the sports industry and urban park ecological environment
- Image characteristics of rural ecological culture under rural vitalization policy
- Discussion on the design of compensation standards for regional environmental pollution from the perspective of new structural economics
- Optimization of China’s ecological tax system based on GEP development strategy
- Analysis of supply chain finance risk assessment based on numerical analysis algorithm
- Innovation of school-enterprise collaborative cultivation mode for university e-commerce majors in the context of symbiosis theory
- Analysis of the impact of high-density urban design on regional ecological environment and evaluation in eastern China