Publicado en 3C Empresa – Volume 11, Issue 2 (Ed. 50)
AbstractIn this paper, we study some results of existence and uniqueness of fixed points for a C-class of mappings satisfying an inequality of rational type in b-metric spaces. After definition of C-class functions covering a large class of contractive conditions by Ansari . Our results extend very recent results in the literature; as well as Khan in  and later Fisher in  gave a revised improved version of Khan’s result and Piri in  a new generalization of Khan’s Theorem. At the end, we present an example of finding solutions for an integral equation.
KeywordsMetric space; fixed point, C-function.
- Optimal reservoir operation policy determination for uncertainty conditions
- Modelling the critical success factors for advanced manufacturing technology implementation in small and medium sized enterprises
- Role of frame structure in the development of KRS for learning dialogues.
- Empirical analysis of machine learning-based energy efficient cloud load balancing architectures: a quantitative perspective
- A secured architecture for IoT-based healthcare system
- Industry 4.0: Intelligent Quality Control and Surface Defect Detection
- Analysis of digital information Management of product market competition under the environment of agricultural product e-commerce
- Additive Number Theory: Notes and Some Problems
- Z-Hyperrigidity and Z-boundary representations
- Tensor products of weak hyperrigid sets