Publicado en 3C Empresa – Volume 11, Issue 2 (Ed. 50)
AbstractA brief account of some of the major results in additive number theory is given along with a small list of problems.
- Optimal reservoir operation policy determination for uncertainty conditions
- Modelling the critical success factors for advanced manufacturing technology implementation in small and medium sized enterprises
- Role of frame structure in the development of KRS for learning dialogues.
- Empirical analysis of machine learning-based energy efficient cloud load balancing architectures: a quantitative perspective
- A secured architecture for IoT-based healthcare system
- Industry 4.0: Intelligent Quality Control and Surface Defect Detection
- Analysis of digital information Management of product market competition under the environment of agricultural product e-commerce
- Z-Hyperrigidity and Z-boundary representations
- Tensor products of weak hyperrigid sets
- Problems of online mathematics teaching and learning during the pandemic: A reverberation in to the perception of prospective teachers.