Publicado en 3C Tecnología. Edición Especial/Special Issue – Abril/April 2020
ResumenThe objective of this research is to determine the need of an automated pizza cutting machine in food industry and to design a machine that would cut a pizza into even slices by a single press. The need of the product has been determined by the surveys that were collected from various pizza vendors. From the survey it was concluded that market will welcome the product as it would overcome several issues like unequal slice cut and lower productivity.
This machine is designed to cut a pizza of any size in less than 30 seconds; increasing the overall productivity. The pneumatic system and round cutting tools are used to create basic structure in this project to get the pizza cuts into even slices with better precision and accurate shape. The stress and motion analysis conducted as part of design procedure and their results are also discussed.
Palabras claveMechatronics System, Pizza Industry, Productivity, Sustainability, Reliability, CAD Simulations.
- Effect of COVID-19 epidemic on research activity of researcher in Pakistan Engineering University and its solution via technology
- Advances in agumented reality (AR) for medical simulation and training
- Extended Kalman filter for estimation of contact forces at wheel-rail interface
- Usability of eGovernance application for citizens of Pakistan
- Comparative analysis of supervised machine learning algorithms for heart disease detection
- Adhesion level identification in wheel-rail contact using deep neural networks
- An innovative jig to test mechanical bearings exposed to high voltage electrical current discharges
- Aggregated model for tumor identification and 3D reconstruction of lung using CT-Scan
- Validating the optimum tilt angle for PV modules in the highveld of South Africa for the summer season
- Cost-effective and innovative test jig for fishing-bait release mechanisms attached to drones