Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 11 Issue 2 (Ed. 42)
This article presents a proposed mouse system. In this paper, we discussed the implementation of an artificially intelligent hand gesture-controlled mouse that uses computer vision to execute mouse functions using the Colour detection technique. The virtual mouse uses the current python and computer vision algorithms for the recognition of the Masked/colored region and works seamlessly without any extra hardware requirements. A computer may be controlled remotely using hand motions, and it is capable to perform cursor movement, left-clicking, and right-clicking without the need for a hardware mouse.
KeywordsHand Gestures, mouse, Image capture, Preprocessing, Masking.
- Study of Different Coding Methods of Polar code in 5G Communication system
- Arduino Based Insect & Rodent Repeller for Living & Working Spaces
- Implementation of Ensemble Method on DNA Data Using Various Cross Validation Techniques
- Deep Learning based missing object Detection and Person Identification: An application for Smart CCTV
- Verification of Role of Data Scanning Direction in Image Compression using Fuzzy Composition Operations
- Limit cycles of perturbed global isochronous center
- Dynamics of Sofic Shifts