Publicado en 3C TIC – Volume 12 Issue 2 (Ed. 43)
Ecological environment has always been an important prerequisite while reflecting people and nature. The construction reflects the degree of development and civilization of a country as a whole, so it is related to the future of mankind. The deep integration of land use is a major breakthrough in solving the complex problems in the process of ecological civilization development and transformation. By establishing a "fusion" innovation and entrepreneurship ecological civilization system, this paper applies artificial intelligence and big data in the construction path of innovation and entrepreneurship ecological system from the perspective of land use and ecological suitability. Simulation studies were conducted in parasitic mode, biased symbiosis mode, asymmetric symbiosis mode, and symmetric symbiosis mode respectively through Matlab software. According to the results of the study, the subject size of the relevant subjects in the parasitic mode is only 70.43% of the subject size of the entrepreneurial enterprise. In the biased symbiosis model, the subject size of the relevant subject is 87.82% of the subject size of the entrepreneurial enterprise.
KeywordsLand use; artificial intelligence; big data; ecological civilization construction; innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Effects of outdoor volleyball exercise on cardiorespiratory function under a heavy haze environment
- Assessment of environmental carrying capacity of ecotourism in the Yellow River estuary
- Sustainable development of vocal music ecology in a digital ecological environment
- The comprehensive application of the lawn ecology of the football field in enhancing the intention of sports consumption
- Research on the training path of innovative and entrepreneurial talents in colleges and universities based on the theory of innovation ecology
- Application of hybrid teaching mode in translation teaching from the perspective of ecological concept teaching
- Research on the functional game industry expandable based on VR realistic technology
- The application of big data technology in the predictive analysis of enterprise capital operation risk
- Research on teaching reform of petrochemical courses in universities in the context of carbon neutrality
- Research on the integration strategy of music teaching and environmental education under the perspective of ecological civilization