Publicado en 3C Tecnología – Volume 12 Issue 2 (Ed. 44)
AbstractThis manuscript introduces a novel framework to extend the accessibility of Twitter users’ timelines to people with disabilities. Our proposed framework is designed with iconic speaker and information functionalities which will enable transcription of multi- media content and provide users the opportunity to read and hear the translated transcripts depending upon the user’s primary language. This work is one of its kind that opens Twitter’s user timeline completely to people with disabilities.
KeywordsDisabled people, Accessibility, Twitter, Transcription, TDEF1.0.
- The Spatial Structure Characteristic and Road Traffic Accessibility Evaluation of A-Level Tourist Attractions within Wuhan Urban Agglomeration in China
- Improved adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based on modified salp swarm algorithm and golden eagle optimizer algorithm for intrusion detection in networks
- Application of machine vision technology in defect detection of high-performance phase noise measurement chips
- Regional differentiation in influencing factors of clean renewable energy consumption from the perspective of air pollution prevention and control
- The impact of low-carbon emission policies on rural social governance under the concept of green life
- Industrial restructuring and optimization for sustainable development of resource cities based on dynamic simulation perspective
- The application of big data technology in online subject education innovation research
- Research on interactive food packaging design based on user experience under the background of dual carbon
- The application and practice of multimedia technology in the teaching of higher vocational logistics under the background of double carbon
- Smart home service terminal design for elderly families integrating the KANO model and perceptual engineering